Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to "That's What She Said..."

I have a family blog but I also have an opinion.  It doesn't really go with the theme of what my daughter just did or about our day so I created this blog.  I've got ideas and I need a place to release them.

This is the place.

I'm really excited about this and am very interested to see where this might take us.  I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!  If there's something you're thinking and want me to discuss.  Put it out there.  I want this to be an open forum of discussion and respect.

I'm not an expert of any sort and my credentials are my life experience.  My opinion isn't any better than yours and vice versa.  My main goal is to inspire and enlighten.

Without further adieu, HERE... WE...GO!

...and that's what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment